Here’s a new segment im going to try to do weekly. Its a nice little cultural conspiracy theory/oddity story blog to get your brains thinking. Stuff ranging from the cultural such as tupac, to the paranormal like ghost stories or UFO shit or any story really. Back in high school every Thusday night i would search the bowels of the internet for the creepy shit and would always bring it in the next day to my math class in a binder we compiled of stories we dubbed “The Archive.” We’d gather around and tell the tales that don’t get told often and would go on about the day questioning life. Thats what I hope to leave you with heading into the weekend. Maybe some cute florida chicks and a conversational piece about the weird/paranormal/unexplained and shit that you can bring up with your buddies on a night out.
This week marked a very sad event as Legenday Rapper Tupac Shakur’s mother, Afeni Shakur passed away. I also (finally) blogged about the lady who was selling a high school love letter written by the lyricist. It’s only fitting that i start this new weekly segment with the same subject i originally started The Archive with, and thats with none other than Tupac Shakur and the theories theories that made people wonder if Tupac is dead? or did he fake his own death? Out goes Tupac, in comes Makaveli.
Submitted with the approval of the midnight society this is Tupac Shakur and the 7 Day Theory…along with other convenient stuff that for some reason make people think he’s not dead even though he was shot up.
The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory.
What is with all the number 7’s?
This album was released around the time of Tupac Shakur’s death. The number 7 keeps appearing?
-Tupac’s album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996. Tupac “died” on Sept.13, 1996. It is quite a coincidence that the two dates are exactly 7 months apart.
-He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th. (7 Days)
-His time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 3 = 7).
-Tupac’s birthday is June 16th. 1+6=7
-Intro to the DK 7 day theory there are 7 gunshots going off at the start of the song.
The first CD after his death has no mention of anything about his death such as RIP Tupac 1971-1996? Wouldn’t it make sense to have this in the cd jacket somewhere instead of EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI?
The only witness who was going to step up and ID the shooter was Kadafi (Yafeu Fula) but he was shot a few months after Tupac.
In the first three seconds of The 7 Day Theory, the words “Suge shot me” are spoken very softly. It is certainly is suspicious and it must mean something.
In the movie Gridlock the scene in the dinner when they show the menu board for a brief moment notice all the L’s in the menu have been replaced with the number 7.
In the movie Gang Related with Jim Belushi:
Pac and Belushi wait in room 7 in the movie.
The bum they found has been missing for 7 years.
Tupac’s badge number is 115. 1+1+5=7.
On the back of Cathy Scott’s book “the killing of Tupac Shakur” there are 7 bullet holes.
There are 7 members of the outlawz.
Napolean,Mussolini aka Big Syke,Kastro,Kadafi,E.D.I Amin,Komani aka Mopreme,Hussein Fatal
Outlawz= Operating Under Thug Lawz As Warriorz
2Pac’s double album entitled “R U Still Downwas released on November 25th. 2 + 5 = 7.
The cross on Tupac’s back “Exodus 16:31.” “So the people rested on the seventh day.” All of Exodus 16 deals with the 7 days.
When the album Better Dayz appeared in November of 2002, many music critics noted that Tupac had released more albums since his death (seven) than many of the nation’s top living artists.
- Tupac was in hospital for seven days after the shooting before he died—no photos were taken during this time.
- The car Tupac was in at the time of the shooting was driven by Suge Knight. Suge didn’t show up for any questioning about the shooting and has said in a radio interview “maybe Tupac is still alive”. Seems a little vague for someone who was his closest ally and was in the car when he was shot.
- Suge Knight is the size of a mountain and twig like 165lb Tupac took all the bullets, not one hit Knight sitting right next to him despite seven bullets going stray.
- The official line is that Tupac was taken out of the strip in an ambulance, yet there are also witness accounts that say a helicopter took him away.
- The autopsy photo of Tupac shows his head to the side pointing away from the camera making it difficult to identify him—autopsy photos usually have the deceased’s head pointing straight up.
- The autopsy photo doesn’t appear to show any entrance or exit wounds for the five bullets that were alleged to have hit him in the chest.
- There are distinct signs of photoshop work on the autopsy photo—the edges along his body line look doctored and the notch out the back of his head looks like a result of cutting and pasting half his head onto the other half.
- The autopsy was ‘expedited’ and Tupac was quickly cremated the very next day after his death. There was no funeral or any record of a memorial.
- The social security number, 546-47-8539 recorded on Tupac’s death certificate is not registered in the Social Security Death Index. In fact, that social security number is still active in Florida.
- Tupac was known to always wear a bullet proof vest—why would he not be wearing one when venturing out to such a public event as a Mike Tyson fight in Las Vegas?
- The only witness to the shooting (other than Knight), was friend and fellow rapper and Outlawz member Yaki Kadafi who was traveling in the car behind and apparently saw the shooting. He was gunned down two months after the killing.
- Tupac’s alias was Makaveli—he was know to have studied Machiavelli whilst in prison. Machiavelli was famous for advocating faking one’s own death to evade enemies and gain power.
All in all pretty weird stuff. It’s like when you see that meme going around on facebook about the similarities between Lincoln and Kennedy. Shit just makes you wonder if these people had things meticulously planned in life or if God or the natural universe is that coincidental as a motherfucker. Do I think Tupac is alive? I honestly don’t know. There have been numerous look-a-likes running around. When i first read about this shit my brain was just convinced that he was chilling on an island off of Jamaica. After reading about the 7 day theory, my friends and i had convinced ourselves that something was going to happen 7 years after his death involving Tupac. The guy died in 1996 and something was going to happen in 2003, and it did. 7 years after his death, in 2003, Tupac Shakur, came back to life……in the silver screens in the form of the documentary film Tupac: Resurrection. You just can’t make this stuff up sometimes……